We can’t transform community services without you
When we think about changes to community services we want to focus on your emotional wellbeing as well as your physical health. We want to create services that talk to each other, so you don’t have to repeat yourself time and again. We want to involve you in decisions about your care and to help you to manage your own long-term conditions. We want everyone to feel in control and independent.
Tell us your story so we can create a new model for community health and care services in Bath and North East Somerset that puts you at the centre of your care.
Help us change our healthcare for the better – tell us your experiences and share your ideas:
- How can community services really help you or your loved one?
- What is important to you when you are ill?
- What would you want to happen if you suddenly needed extra support at home?
- How can we help you manage your long term conditions better?
- How was your last visit? Which parts need the biggest change?
To submit an idea please use the form on the right.
There are lots of other ways to get involved too. Why not invite us to talk to your local community group or discuss community services with other people like you on social media?